• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Longer power lead

swhits

Established Member
I have an OLEDC8PLA and need a longer power lead. Anyone know of anywhere that sell them before I have to make one myself

lee1980

Prominent Member
It is possible to extend but sure need to cut something, I removed the little panel on rear when got mine, but decided to leave it, wanted to thread in channel in wall. Was thinking of warranty etc.

swhits

Established Member
Yes the warranty is the major issue which I hadn't considered. I did manage to find another thread with a long discussion about this after I posted. I may just try searching for the actual connector and see if I can find one and then make my own cable up and keep the original just in case

swhits

Established Member
I’ve managed to run a single gang extension behind the back of the screen and the mounting bracket. Literally 2” of space but it’s done the trick.

lee1980

Prominent Member
Yeah i guess a good gap between wall and thin part of screen to hide it, though AVF mount i got is a bit to close can't even switch HDMI with out taking off wall lol.

swhits

Established Member
My mount is a Vogel thin 545 and my extension socket is just a single gang on is side. My HDMI’s are down the side😀

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom