Quantcast
  • You may not reply to archived adverts. Once they have been archived, they are no longer active and are here for reference only.

For Trade Long Shot: My LG OLED55B6V trade for your OLED65B6V

UpTheIron

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Reaction score
A bit of a long shot... my late father bought himself an LG OLED55B6V last summer. It didn't get much use after about November and following his passing I've inherited it. It knocks the socks of my Hisense 65" 4K TV but I'm not sure I want to downsize.

If anybody has the 65" equivalent and wants to downsize then I would be interested in downsizing let me know, assuming A1 condition then cash your way obviously. A quick search of the usual sites suggests a £500-ish different in used prices.

Price and currency: My 55 plus £500. Really looking only to trade. Otherwise £1500.
Delivery: Goods must be exchanged in person
Payment method: Your call - cash / BT / PayPal
Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
  • Name and address including postcode
  • Valid e-mail address
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Last edited:

Apsilon

Senior Moderator
Rating - 100%
562   0   0
Reaction score
Location (town/city, country)
Manchester
@UpTheIron

As per the trading rules, you need to state a firm asking price on your set. This is so members who might have a set to offer you, have a clear starting point with which to negotiate from.

Thanks

UpTheIron

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Reaction score
Sorry, thought I had done that. I've removed the question mark from the price, does that remove the uncertainty... i.e. the firm asking price is a OLED65B6V for my TV and £500.

Or do I actually have to state a price for my TV, even though I'm not interested in a straight sale?

Arcam_boy

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Reaction score
Birmingham
Sorry, thought I had done that. I've removed the question mark from the price, does that remove the uncertainty... i.e. the firm asking price is a OLED65B6V for my TV and £500.

Or do I actually have to state a price for my TV, even though I'm not interested in a straight sale?
Please state an actual price for your TV even if it is for trade only.

Many thanks

Kimberson

Distinguished Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Pevensey
Mate, you can but these new now with free delivery and a 5 year warranty for less than what you value your second hand one for.

UpTheIron

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Reaction score
I know that... but I'm only interested in a swap for a 65" with cash the other way, so the price mentioned is irrelevant.

Kimberson

Distinguished Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Pevensey
Top Bottom