Long shot - can SKY+ be used as an AMP?

Scapegoat

Having a house warming/Bonfire party at the weekend and trying to sort out the music side of things.

Have an iPod which is normally connected to the digital inout on the stereo via audio leads - but this is only provides music to one room.

Sky is linked to 3 TVs in the house and would be good if I could link the iPod to SKy and use the TVs to provide the same music in other rooms.

Cannot think how it would work, but if anyone has any bright ideas...

w3dal

I used the Music choice channel recently at a friends party. Has Sky all round the house and did a fantastic job.

You select what type of music u wanna listen too and it will stream it with no breaks it was actually bloody excellent. Although u cant use the i-pod i would def use the music choice channel again.

Dal

Scapegoat

w3dal said:
I used the Music choice channel recently at a friends party. Has Sky all round the house and did a fantastic job.

You select what type of music u wanna listen too and it will stream it with no breaks it was actually bloody excellent. Although u cant use the i-pod i would def use the music choice channel again.

Dal
Not a bad idea, and I will have a look tonight as I have never used Music Choice (is it subscription?).

However I doubt whether it can match my eclectic musical needs :D Does it have a punk covers section??? No doubt's Come of Eileen, Bowling for Soup' Summer of 69, Goldfingers 99 Red Ballons....old fashioned party music with a modern twist!

Somehow I doubt it.

w3dal

was just an idea fella....

its part of your sky package. think its channel 450 or 451 press the red button and then u can select the type of music u want. like Dance, 80's, chill-out etc etc

Dal

Scapegoat

w3dal said:
was just an idea fella....

its part of your sky package. think its channel 450 or 451 press the red button and then u can select the type of music u want. like Dance, 80's, chill-out etc etc

Dal
Tried it last night. Not really suited to my tastes as such but other half likes it a lot. Cheers

Trending threads

Top Bottom