1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Long Panasonic AE700 Power Cable - where can i get one?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Brainman, Apr 29, 2005.

1. Brainman

Brainman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    :lease: Where in the UK can I get a 10m/15m power cable for a Panasonic AE700 to allow me to ceiling mount it?

2. Mr.D

Mr.D

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,111
    I had a lot of difficulty finding a replacement . Your best bet is to chop off the plug on one of your cables that came with the projector ( did you get two ? One with a euro plug on it and one with a UK) . Wire the plug up to a female IEC power connector and them plug a standard long length male IEC into that although you could of course just wire the plug straight to a standard length of mains cable but I think the IEC method is neater.

3. justin@hc&b

justin@hc&b

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    hi brainman ive got a 15m cable that i had made by a sparky i know.... its braided screened fine core cable with a tough plug and and quality iec on the end it cost me £35 quid ill let it go at that as i no longer need that length.. dont know if i can sell it you on this part of the forum... may have to use the classifieds section (mods care to comment ?) will put an ad up on there if your interested ?

cheers justin

mr D knows im a reliable seller aye mate ;)

4. pantages

pantages

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +52
    Try Keene Electronics or Electropak

5. fallwood

fallwood

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Farnell electronics sell the correct cable, saw one on the display board last time I was down there 12.99 +vat for a 15m. Check out the web site for your nearest trade counter www.farnell.co.uk.