Quantcast

Long long time ago i bought a pw5

thedude

Distinguished Member
S per the above I have a pw5 with only one components input, which I use for apple tv 1. Now I'm getting multi room installed and hd in my bedroom where this tv is, does anyone know how hdmi to VGA is I know it's not true hd but I think I should be able to get a better picture than scary to VGA. So does anyone have a converter?? Any experience where can I get a cheap one and finally would a standard hdmi to VGA work?? Not a powered one

badkarma

S per the above I have a pw5 with only one components input, which I use for apple tv 1. Now I'm getting multi room installed and hd in my bedroom where this tv is, does anyone know how hdmi to VGA is I know it's not true hd but I think I should be able to get a better picture than scary to VGA. So does anyone have a converter?? Any experience where can I get a cheap one and finally would a standard hdmi to VGA work?? Not a powered one
See here dude....

http://www.avforums.com/forums/plasma-tvs/925115-1080p-panny-commercial-display-hdfury.html

thedude

Distinguished Member
Hi thanks for the link anyone had any experience with HUD fury hdmi to VGA switch thing??

Top Bottom