1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lone Wolf & Cub parts 1 and 2 Korean Boxset

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Salty Seadog, Dec 24, 2002.

1. Salty Seadog

Salty Seadog

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    I’m a big fan of the Lone Wolf & Cub movies and just received the Korean boxset that contains the first 2 instalments to the 6 part saga. However imagine my disappointment when after opening the package and removing the Very impressive cardboard slipcase I found that the packaging of the enclosed DVD’s was identical to the UK artsmagic releases (except for some Korean language). Things get even worse than that though I’m afraid as after actually testing the disks in the hope that they were at least anamorphic with remastered subs I found them to not even be the correct movies(!!). The first movie (SWORD OF VENGEANCE) actually turned out to be the second one (BAYCART AT RIVER STYX) and the second movie actually turned out to be the third one (BABYCART TO HADES). To add insult to injury the prints are actually worse than the UK releases with BABYCART TO HADES being a fullscreen video transfer (complete with dreadful dropout lines). AVOID THIS IMPORT RELEASE LIKE THE PLAGUE AND DON’T LET THE STUNNING PACKAGING OF THE BOX TEMPT YOU!!!!!!.