Lone Survivor (UK release) 9th June

MAX1210

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Couldn't see a "normal" thread for this in the BluRay section - there's one in the cinema one, and one in the steelbook thread - unless someone proves me wrong.

It comes out pretty soon, I've already got my pre-order in with Amazon - £13 doesn't seem too bad for this film - Lone Survivor [Blu-ray] [2013]: Amazon.co.uk: Mark Wahlberg, Eric Bana, Ben Foster, Taylor Kitsch, Emile Hirsch, Peter Berg: DVD & Blu-ray

and it's had a fantastic review over at AVSForums too - Lone Survivor (Blu-ray) Official AVSForum Review

I'm guessing most people have got theirs in from stateside already?

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
I fell asleep through the second half of this- I guess a second viewing on BD will tell whether that was because I was genuinely tired, or the movie really was just a snoozefest...

I fell asleep through the second half of this- I guess a second viewing on BD will tell whether that was because I was genuinely tired, or the movie really was just a snoozefest...

Well looking at the AVS BD review, and AVF's cinema review Lone Survivor Review | AVForums and from reading the book myself, I doubt it was a snoozefest.

You'd be amazed what I can sleep through mate ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom