London

Griff85

Established Member
Reaction score
Going to London in September to see Muse at the o2arena I've stayed in London loads of times before but usually always stay near Euston or in Paddington but fancy staying somewhere different and nearer to the o2

Been looking at Hotels south of the river and close to it on the north of the river (Tower of London) Any recommendations?
Has to be some pubs close by too as we do plan on having a few drinks on the Saturday night and then the concert on the Sunday, Budget is probably max £300 for 2 nights, Ideally want cheap as possible though!
Been looking at the CitizenM hotel near Tower of London, £283 for 2 nights anyone stayed there? citizenM Tower of London, London: Info, Photos, Reviews | Book at Hotels.com

I have stayed in Ibis at Blackfriars. Next door to a pub and a tube station. The hotel itself is basic but very clean.

I have stayed in Ibis at Blackfriars. Next door to a pub and a tube station. The hotel itself is basic but very clean.
Same price as CitizenM for 2 nights, CitizenM being a 4 star though!

This https://qbichotels.com/london-city/ if you can get it at the right price!

Rooms are frankly weird, breakfast amazing and it's a couple of minutes walk into Shoreditch for pubs and curry.
i had looked at that one a few weeks ago! its definitely unique, Not actually that expensive either and only 30mins tube from o2arena and 25 minutes to Euston

I am just do indecisive when it comes to booking a hotel, no matter where i'm going! Wish the missus would do it haha

Probably closer to 20 minutes to get there. 5 minute walk to Whitechapel, Overground to Canada Water and Jubilee to the peninsula.

The hotel is really good. Get one of the bigger rooms, it's worth the money. I work around the corner and stay there occasionally when working late (Well, normally a company sponsored booze up...)

Stay somewhere on the Thames, and get the boat to the O2.

De Vere Devonport House in Greenwich is nice.

Stay somewhere on the Thames, and get the boat to the O2.

De Vere Devonport House in Greenwich is nice.

Second this - opposite Canary Wharf is the Doubletree Hilton which is reasonably priced in September by the looks of things (admittedly a very brief look). A free shuttle across the river to Canary Wharf for the drinks on Saturday and then you can get the River Boat for the O2 for Muse on the Sunday.

Hotel can be reached by the C10 bus too which runs to/from Canada Water and Victoria (not the most direct route though).

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom