London Theater, Hotel & Train..Help

Rich Marshall

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi all, the good lady would like to see Billy Elliot for her Birthday in November.
We'll be travelling from Nottinghamshire to London for this.
Has anyone used a package deal to do this kind of thing including hotel and transport?
Looking for a recommendation of which company/website to use as I'm a bit clueless.

Rich

My advice would be book the train as far in advance as you can, price is much cheaper,and stay as near to the centre as you can afford, you'll find a cheaper hotel further out but the travelling is a PITA.

Don't buy cheap tickets, the theatres are huge, we went to see Les miserables on a whim, the only tickets were in a posh sounding part, something like upper dress circle

The expression, up in the gods now means something to me, the seats were that high it was like being perched on a cliff, the row in front was level with my feet.

Expect to spend a lot, london is crazy expensive

I'd think you'd get better seats, hotel and train by booking yourself but a package would be less hassle, BUT the theatre is all about the seats, yesterday we went to see wicked in Liverpool, row 5 in the stalls, right in the middle, really enjoyable, it makes a big difference

Try using last minute.com.

Also, depending on where in Nottinghamshire, travel from newark rather than Nottingham. A quicker journey and cheaper.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom