London Has Fallen 4K Blu-ray Review & Comments

Casimir Harlow

Movies Editor
Reaction score
Thanks for the Review, Cas. Will NOT be popping this on my rental list.
"Surprisingly not Terrible" - think they should use that on their marketing, as that might be the best Review quote they get! ;)

You can almost sense Gerard Butler's presence in every active part of this movie.
London has Fallen looked custom made to further bolster Gerard's somewhat uninspired acting career as he competes for box office ratings with fellow aging actors like Liam Neeson by playing mainly violent tough guy roles.
You can imagine Gerard must have kept his eye on every part of the making of this film like it were a personal high risk business venture, which it probably was, but London has Fallen does provide the added bonus, for those liking this type of mindless action movie genre, that it does become an entertaining if not highly predictable gun fest when the weak story arc eventually breaks down, this film is especially recommended for fans of the Die Hard movies. My rating: 7 out of 10.

Its pretty rare that we turn off a movie part way through, but we only managed about 30 mins of this and its absolute garbage.

Which is a shame as Olympus has Fallen was actually quite entertaining for what it was.

It's a Cannon Films movie in all but name, I loved it.

The UHD is pish though.

It's a Cannon Films movie in all but name, I loved it.

The UHD is pish though.

I didn't find the video as offensively bad as Olympus' "4K" but it was pretty stupid not to include the already available DTS:X track.

Remind me again why we bought this set?

I'm one of these weirdos that likes to assess things for himself lol

I feel for you Cas having to watch this.

London has Fallen is one of the most laughably bad films I've ever seen in my life.
From the special effects, the storyline, the acting, everything. I can normally watch action films, even crap ones and it doesn't bother me but this one I just couldn't put up with.

^^^^
Agreed. It really was hideous.

To give it some comparison. If Olympus was Highlander, London is Highlander 2 :D

edit: I'm agreeing with Post 9, not 10!

Its pretty rare that we turn off a movie part way through, but we only managed about 30 mins of this and its absolute garbage.

Which is a shame as Olympus has Fallen was actually quite entertaining for what it was.

Yikes. Olympus has Fallen was cheesy good. If this is cheesy bad I think I will skip.

At least it's not as bad as Angel has Fallen. That has some of the worst acting and green screen scenes ever put together.

"What's that? You want to join the Queen's Guard?

Hang on - are you sure you aren't Johnny Foreigner trying to infiltrate so as to stage a terrorist assassination??

You're not fibbing, are you?

Well, that's alright, then!

As you've bought your own bearskin, you're in!!"

Last edited:
well i liked it, so there.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom