London Comic Con Photos

Dancook

Distinguished Member
I've got to share these with you all, just came back from London Comic Con and I'm buzzing!

MCM London Comic Con - a set on Flickr

Whilst I posted them in photo sharing, I think there is a wider audience in GC that can appreciate the film, anime and video game costumes within.

There were some pretty awesome costumes!

:clap:

BAN5HEE

Great pics Dan! Man where do some of these people even get some of those costumes?

Miss Mandy

A great set of photos, Dan. Some of those costumes are brilliant, the fans really go all out for this, don't they?

Dancook

Distinguished Member
I joined the MCM Expo facebook group, and I see some of these costumes in the making - when I recognised some of the people there from photos.. it was like seeing a celebrity hah..

aslird

All (or the majority) of those costumes are home made. I have a couple of friends who make loads of these sort of costumes, they look really good, even if they are made from bit of plastic and foam :)

Iccz

Great shots mate, don't suppose you snapped a female Punisher? - A friend of mine went today as Punisher.

Some more for your names:
IMG_1455 - I-No (Guilty Gear)
IMG_1478 - Kyouko, Madoka, Mami (Madoka Magica)
IMG_1629 - Moxxi (Borderlands)
IMG_1642 - Lorna Dane (Polaris)
IMG_1688 - Moxxi (Borderlands)

I recognise quite a few others but names aren't coming to me at the moment.

Foster

Distinguished Member
Pretty sure the last picture is Connor rather than altair. also I'm pretty sure IMG_1683 is corvo attano from dishonored.

sergiup

Distinguished Member
Nice! Kinda makes me want to go next year...

D

Deleted member 585609

Aww they look awesome! I wish I had gone now! Had been debating it for the past couple weeks! Kicking myself now!

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom