Loking for DVD player with DVI out and Progressive scan features.

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Jazzartist, Jul 29, 2003.

1. Jazzartist

Jazzartist

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hallo there,

I am looking for DVD player with the following features

DVI Out
    Progressive scan
    ZOOM
    3: 2 Pull down

Can any of you suggest me which comapany have made DVD players with features . I want to restrict my choices within the reputed Brands only and trying to avoid the made in China ones . Any suggestions ?
    Regards.

Jazartist

2. Dutch

Dutch

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +280
    Hi,

You are a bit limited if you don't want to consider the ones from China/Taiwan. But there is the new Denon AX11 out soon - check out the large thread on www.avsforum.com for more info.

Steve

3. Jazzartist

Jazzartist

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Dutch ,

Can you provide the link or the webpage address where I can find more about Denon AX 11. I think its better to wait then buy Chinease or Taiwan product . You see in the Asian countries Chinease products have captured the consumer electronics and other markets keeping at bay Japanese , UK and USA products . The Chinease products are cheap with added features and more . The mass population have accepted them but some HI Fi folks are skeptical about their quality and durability. Is the same think applicable in UK I mean have the folks accpeted the Chinease products with out any Qualms/ doubts about it ?

4. Dutch

Dutch

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +280
    Hi,

Go to www.avsforum.com scroll down to DVD Hardware, click on thread. :smashin: Chinese players are mostly sold in supermarkets and are priced accordingly - currently £40 to £50. Myself, I have a Taiwan-made Momitsu on order from Hivizone as I am interested in the DVI output in to my plasma.

Steve