1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logo's & red dots! Do they think we're daft?

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by Glenn Keen, Dec 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glenn Keen

Glenn Keen

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    So why the need for Logo's and little red dots on Satellite TV?

Don't they hink we know what channel we'rre watching? Or that there are oftern extra features by pressing the red button?

How can you NOT know what channel your watching? When you flick though the channels it TELLS you! Even just typing in the 3-digit code, it tells you! WE DON'T NEED A LOGO!

And that red dot is SO very annoying! I KNOW there are extra fetures, you keep telling me during the sports programs, MANY times! :mad: :mad:

So why am I so upset about these things? Well, I own a plasma TV and don't really want these logo's & red dot's burnt into my screen.

I know Sky say it isn't there fault if your plasma or rear projection set gets these things burn into them, but all we ask is please give us a way to turn them off!

Rant over! :)

2. Squirrel God

Squirrel God

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    In your eagerness to post, could you really not see the sticky thread which reads as follows:
    ??

3. Glenn Keen

Glenn Keen

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yes Squirrel God, I did see that thread, and posted in it, but this realy pi**es me off, so I felt the need for another thread! :devil:

4. lynx

lynx

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +301
    Guess what happens when i get p!$$ed off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.