Logix T32WLU55FHID 32" from Aldi - Full HD ??

bigste

Novice Member
I've got a TV from Aldi, a Logix T32WLU55FHID 32" Full HD... but it doesn't find and HD Freeview channels; BBC HD, Channel 4 HD etc...
Is that because the Freeview tuner in the telly is not really an HD Freeview tuner just a regular Freeview tuner and I really need to get a seperate HD Freeview set-top box.

Railway

Is that because the Freeview tuner in the telly is not really an HD Freeview tuner just a regular Freeview tuner and I really need to get a seperate HD Freeview set-top box.
I think it is, to receive Freeview HD it would need a T2 tuner and I don't think it has one. A lot of manufacturers quote full HD but that applies to the screen resolution not Freeview! It's all a bit misleading IMO.

grahamlthompson

Distinguished Member
TV's with HD Tuners that will work in the UK should be clearly marked Freeview-HD. It's near certain the logix has an HD tuner but only one that will work with DVB-T HD transmissions as used in other European countries. The UK uses DVB-T2 as Railway has already posted.

FULL-HD means the screen will have 1920 x 1080 pixels and will work with a 1080p50/60 video source. It may also work with 1080p24, the native output of a blu-ray player.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q950T Soundbar Review, Filmmaker Mode, Disney+ $30 for Mulan, AV news and more
Top Bottom