• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Logitech X-230 2.1 Speakers -help!!!!!!

avsome43

Standard Member
i have just plugged my logitech x-230 into my samsung le26r88 via the phono lead connector that comes with this 2.1 kit.
the sound was fantastic for a £26 system . i got them so i dont drive the wife mad with my xbox 360 shoot em ups !.
anyway , as soon as i plugged the headphone jack into the specified speaker jack on the 2.1 , i can hear the game or film thru the headphones - but the speakers are NOT even turned ON !!!!! but as soon as i turn the speakers on the volume remains at that same level thru the headphones and remains at that level whilst turning the volume knob up and down - weird!
as soon as i unplugg the headphones the volume becomes adjustable .
this is so annoying as i purchased this 2.1 so i could play the 360 in the quiet but have it on at varying sound levels via the headphones .
have i done something wrong or could there be a problem with the 2.1 system . any help outhere guys !

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom