For Sale Logitech M555b Bluetooth Mouse

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by liquidswords, Feb 22, 2013.

1. liquidswords

liquidswords

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    One of the best bluetooth mouse around, you can read all about it online. Unfortunately my bluetooth radio packed in so I've switched to normal wireless. Great for saving a usb slot and very compact, so good for travelling. Great looks, really enjoyable to use, and the hyper scrolling feature is very useful for browsing lengthy webpages or text. Buttons also programmable.

Still looks brand new, but it won't come with any of the packaging as Logitech uses that see through fused plastic packaging which I threw away. But I can provide the unopened instruction manual + install cd (both of which you don't need to operate the mouse with, as the newest version of the software is online as well as the manual).

Price: £25 inc delivery using standard post.

Pics : Photo Album - Imgur

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.