• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question Logitech K400+ & K830, compatible with WebOS?

niqen

Standard Member
As I see it the K380 won't work. It's either the K400+ or the K830. Are both of these compatible?

I know K400 is listed as compatible, and as such the K830 should be too. Can anyone confirm this?

Planning on connecting the keyboard directly to my C8 OLED TV.

Looking for a compact and somewhat decent looking keyboard with a pad. Open for suggestions if these won't work.

two2midnight

Distinguished Member
As I see it the K380 won't work. It's either the K400+ or the K830. Are both of these compatible?

I know K400 is listed as compatible, and as such the K830 should be too. Can anyone confirm this?

Planning on connecting the keyboard directly to my C8 OLED TV.

Looking for a compact and somewhat decent looking keyboard with a pad. Open for suggestions if these won't work.
K400 plus unifying thing plugged into USB works on my E8.

niqen

Standard Member
Cool. I expect it is some limited support for different apps, but is it adequate enough for the simpler things? Could you in example basically do everything with the keyboard and ditch the remote, or is it needed every now and then? Thanks for your input

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom