Quantcast
  • You may not reply to archived adverts. Once they have been archived, they are no longer active and are here for reference only.

For Sale Logitech harmony ultimate

alleycat41

Rating - 100%
252   0   0
Reaction score
Location (town/city, country)
birmingham
I have for sale and if Logitech harmony ultimate remote boxed in perfect condition with hub , brought from here but haven't used looking for £90 which will include special delivery

Price and currency: 90
Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
Payment method: PayPal, bt
Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
  • Name and address including postcode
  • Valid e-mail address
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attachments

jaybro187

Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Reaction score
Chesterfield
Couple things i guess the marks in the picture is dust? Also does it have all the right cables ie chargers etc and ir blasters x 2?

If so can offer 80

alleycat41

Rating - 100%
252   0   0
Reaction score
birmingham
Hi sorry for the late reply was away on holiday , yes the marks are dust , and it has everything included all leads and blasters , split the difference £85?

Top Bottom