Logitech Harmony One !!! Massive Bargain

Thanks alot for this! Been looking to get one of these!

Amazing deal, just ordered one and got me dad to get one too!

I already have 2 of these and cannot recommend this remote highly enough. It's a bargain at full price IMO for what it can do but this really is a steal at the moment.

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Mine has just arrived great service! Thanks for posting this!

Mine should arrive tomorrow via UPS :) Like a doughnut i didnt try express delivery as i assumed it was a high price but infact it was free, but oh well i still managed to bag on at that price :)

Looks like the prices have gone back up, that didn't last very long at all. :eek:

Riz :)

No it has not. follow the link in the first post. Just tried it.

I've been waiting ages for this deal to show up again. My order should be here on Friday.:thumbsup:

Not any will :p the logitech harmony one EU plug is like this
PW02717-40.jpg

so you will need a hexagonal adapter like the one i posted i assume ? :)

JFRTDI said:
the one i post in the above post ? :)

Sorry for the late reply, yes this is the EU adaptor which comes with it. For the time being I've just used a shaver adaptor.
Ordered the black EU converter pictured in the earlier post.

Got my One programmed up, works a treat, it even works with my SONY picture frame :)

Sorry for the late reply, yes this is the EU adaptor which comes with it. For the time being I've just used a shaver adaptor.
Ordered the black EU converter pictured in the earlier post.

Got my One programmed up, works a treat, it even works with my SONY picture frame :)

I'm using my old shaver adaptor as well. It's not exactly a sturdy fit, but it does the job.:)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom