• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Logitech Harmony One !!! Massive Bargain

llama123

Established Member
Thanks alot for this! Been looking to get one of these!

Clsmooth391

Established Member
I already have 2 of these and cannot recommend this remote highly enough. It's a bargain at full price IMO for what it can do but this really is a steal at the moment.

bleedsoff

Established Member

llama123

Established Member
Mine has just arrived great service! Thanks for posting this!

Mine should arrive tomorrow via UPS :) Like a doughnut i didnt try express delivery as i assumed it was a high price but infact it was free, but oh well i still managed to bag on at that price :)

DeepDiver

Prominent Member
Looks like the prices have gone back up, that didn't last very long at all. :eek:

Riz :)

No it has not. follow the link in the first post. Just tried it.

Not any will :p the logitech harmony one EU plug is like this
PW02717-40.jpg

so you will need a hexagonal adapter like the one i posted i assume ? :)

bazman3791

Established Member
Sorry for the late reply, yes this is the EU adaptor which comes with it. For the time being I've just used a shaver adaptor.
Ordered the black EU converter pictured in the earlier post.

Got my One programmed up, works a treat, it even works with my SONY picture frame :)

Riz :)

I'm using my old shaver adaptor as well. It's not exactly a sturdy fit, but it does the job.:)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom