Logitech Harmony ONE £79.99 at Amazon this week only!!

KobeoneHD

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys just seen this deal on Amazon, its only for this week so jump in there and get one!! I AM!!

KobeoneHD

Unfortunately I'm sitting on the fence right now and wondering which would be better between the One or the 1000

Any info to help the decision would be most welcome.

Amazon also have the 1000 down to £139 at the moment.

Andy

Ive just got home today to be told my 555 has been stood on and the LCD screen is bust.
Anyone got any views on the best value, because the all seem pretty similar to me for functionality. Really looking at the 785/885 or one

Ive just got home today to be told my 555 has been stood on and the LCD screen is bust.
Anyone got any views on the best value, because the all seem pretty similar to me for functionality. Really looking at the 785/885 or one

I've had a few Harmony remotes, and the ONE seems the best built and the most ergonomic.

Received mine today but only to find it was faulty,when i moved the controller it rattled like a kids toy.:mad:
sounds like something had come adrift inside.
Getting a replacment next week..:thumbsup:

The motion senser must have worked loose, though it's quite normal to have some sound from it.

Received mine today but only to find it was faulty,when i moved the controller it rattled like a kids toy.:mad:
sounds like something had come adrift inside.
Getting a replacment next week..:thumbsup:

Mine rattles too - there's a motoin sensor inside it - sounds like something is loose - when you pick up the remote, the screen activates :)

Mine rattles too - there's a motoin sensor inside it - sounds like something is loose - when you pick up the remote, the screen activates :)
Surely its not supposed to rattle.you say its got a motion sensor in it but if we are spending such a large amount of money on a remote you would of thought it would of been silent like any other remote..
Personally if the replacement is the same it will be going back for a refund as it sounds like a kids toy not a quality piece of equipment......

Apparently it's a health and safety thing. Remotes used to use a mercury tilt switch (which are silent), but these are now banned. The ball bearing type sensors commonly used now rattle.

Even my very expensive Pronto rattles. My solution to this "problem"? - I don't shake the remote.

If you don't like the noise, but want to shake your remote, buy one without a tilt sensor, like the Harmony 5xx series.

thanks for this, I have been the fence sitter.

Jumped in at this price it's a bargain :D

I moved up from the 525 to the One, and it's way better - solid construction, better layout, colour screen, recharger base, etc.

Would this be better than my 525 :confused:

If so,in what way would i benefit?

im in a similar position.... just seems a tad expensive for what is essentially a colour change..... still, i does look nicer so im tempted... :rolleyes:

Which are....mentioned, briefly, in #15.:thumbsup:

The One feels like a more solid product, the buttons on the 525 were a bit too 'clicky' for me and it's now been relegated to the bedroom/bathroom setup. The One is the best remote I've owned, wish I could have bought one at this price. The only negative is the lack of coloured buttons but that has been discussed to death and I'm happy with the touch versions to be honest.

I just bought 1 also, can't wait
AAA.gif

mine will be with me on wednesday! waiting with anticipation!!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom