Logitech Harmony 300 problem

pcdunk

Hi Just purchased a Harmony 300 for £14.99 and so far it seems to do what I am after.

However I have a couple of questions I wonder if someone could answer.

I would have preferred to do the setup on my iMac but I seemed to have a problem getting it to run. So I had to set it up on an old laptop.

Also you can assign a command to a button by dragging it out from the list and dropping it over the button.

Now how do you remove a single button assignment. I thought you should be able to drag it back from the button back to the list or is there some other method.

Finally also on button assignments. Can you remove a default button assignment. The reason being that if I could remove the assignments from buttons that are not use much or at all the wife could not accidentally press and activate something by mistake.

logiciel

You obviously can't leave a button without any command on it.
Put back the command that was on it before, or another one, and if you don't want the button to do anything put on to it a command that doesn't do anything - there are usually a few spare ones in a database entry but if there aren't then you could "learn" a useless one from something else.

pcdunk

Some of the button were unassigned to start with. So I thought you could put it back that way. Good idea about putting some useless code though. :thumbsup:

logiciel

Yes, I guess many devices lack commands on some buttons - they should allow for that, so you can put them back the way they were.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom