thekingbeyond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Logitech Harmony 300 is £14.99 on play.com

:smashin:even better

i was just about to post this

thats one gift out of the way for my dad

I just bought the 300 from Play.com
I can't believe how cheap it is when compared to other all in one remotes.
I bought this for my brother who isn't an AV nut like me, but he has the usual equipment and remotes to go with. So I figured, at £12.99, he can use it or pass it on to someone who'll find it useful. And being as basic as it is, it should also be easier to set up than my Harmony One.
For people who don't want to spend a fortune on a remote or have the techno savvy to configure the more advanced models, the 300 fills an important gap in Logitech's line up, and I'm sure it'll be better than a lot of the other cheap all in one remotes out there

It's cracking! When it comes to my cinema gear I like to use the manufactures remotes as some of the projector and processor controls get quite complicated but for my tv room this is perfect. Controls my telly, sky box, tv amp and stereo nicely. Bargain!!

I recently upgraded to a 525, but that's a great price for a 300.

Definitely worth getting at that price. I've got a 525 and couldn't do without it now... if the 300 has half the functionality it's worth picking up.

Still awaiting the delivery of mine - Apparently it was posted on Monday/Tuesday of this week...

yeah great deal and its still £9.99 so get it still you can.. :thumbsup:

£9.99??? :eek:

Well at that price I'm gonna take a punt. Having recently sold my PS3 and got a Sony 370, the problem of a Bluetooth remote is gone. Will see if I get on with my first all in one :thumbsup:

I've been shafted! :rotfl:

If it wasn't a bargain when I ordered mine at £12.99, it sure as hell is now at under 10 squid!

Still awaiting delivery of the one I ordered at £12.99 - 10 days and counting ... :(

Mine hasnt arrived either, ie just emailed them to enquire...

I ordered mine on the 8th along with a few other items, all of which were posted out on the 9th. Nothing has arrived yet. Oddly enough, something I ordered on the 10th was posted on the 12th and arrived yesterday. What is going on at Play?

I ordered mine at the end of last week and it came either yesterday or Tuesday. I also ordered a T-**** that said it was comingin stock on the friday and it still hasn't come in to them so i'm not sure that will arrive in time for xmas

I honestly believe it's an issue with Royal Mail - I had an item posted out to me on 6th December and it only arrived yesterday (15th December). Bad weather must have had quite an impact.

Shame really, because I wanted to order the missus a gift for Christmas today, but as this particular company only send out via 2nd class delivery I doubt that it would arrive in time.

I honestly believe it's an issue with Royal Mail - I had an item posted out to me on 6th December and it only arrived yesterday (15th December). Bad weather must have had quite an impact.

Shame really, because I wanted to order the missus a gift for Christmas today, but as this particular company only send out via 2nd class delivery I doubt that it would arrive in time.

according to the thread on it in GC it seems that 2nd class is getting through faster than first at the moment :confused:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom