Logitech Harmony 1000 £204.13 in stock!

bairdyboy1980

Just to let everyone know, i got an email today to say the Harmony 1000 is in stock through this website

181 in stock at the moment, its the best price i have seen the Harmony 1000 so far...

My order is in!

:thumbsup:

thfccambs

Banned
So tempting to buy it to replace my 885.

u02ai

make that 180 in stock :thumbsup: ................... cheers for the heads up :clap:

u02ai

Bairdboy have you got yours yet? mine still 'awating dispatch' and marked as order recieved at mroe computers ......................patience

bairdyboy1980

Bairdboy have you got yours yet? mine still 'awating dispatch' and marked as order recieved at mroe computers ......................patience

I got a txt today from sayings it dispatched today. Its prob cos of the bank holiday and all! Hopefully get it tommorrow or the next day...

M

mygen

Hi, been lurking these forums for a while now and just wanted to say thanks to all those that convinced me to get one of this little beauties.

Arrived today (from morecomputers.co.uk), and its the neatest little gadget I've ever played with.

Total setup time was around the 2 hour mark, had to 'trick' it a couple of times cos of the dodgy Hitachi input selection, but apart from that, pretty flawless!

u02ai

:thumbsup: glad to hear you are enjoying the H1000. mine should arrive today. do you need to have internet connection to setup? as i am still waiting for my broadband connection.............

bairdyboy1980

There was an attempted delivery, i repeat an attempted delivery!!! Going to pick it up tonight! :thumbsup:

hornydragon

Distinguished Member
:thumbsup: glad to hear you are enjoying the H1000. mine should arrive today. do you need to have internet connection to setup? as i am still waiting for my broadband connection.............

Yes you do require an internet connection to programme the device

u02ai

Bother!!
have to wait a bit longer to get it up and running then.:thumbsdow

bairdyboy1980

have to wait a bit longer to get it up and running then.:thumbsdow

I am just setting mine up just now and it installs numerous updates and it says if u cant install them, it will close the software.

mugsy

I am just setting mine up just now and it installs numerous updates and it says if u cant install them, it will close the software.

Can you give us a brief opinion of it when you have used it? I was all set to buy one but read a couple of reviews which say it isn't very responsive e.g. it takes a second or two to switch between screens on the remote and respond to button presses etc.

Many thanks :thumbsup:

bairdyboy1980

Can you give us a brief opinion of it when you have used it? I was all set to buy one but read a couple of reviews which say it isn't very responsive e.g. it takes a second or two to switch between screens on the remote and respond to button presses etc.

Many thanks :thumbsup:

I cant really vouch for the responsivness of the button and page changes (yet). I need to charge it for at least 8 hours, going to leave it fully charging for a day. Have been playing about the actual software and its very easy to use but its going to take me hours to get the right combo/set-up. I will report back to ya when i get it fully up and running!!

u02ai

got my harmony this afternoon- but as aforementioned no broadband connection yet! :eek:
would it be possible to run the setup using good old fashioned dial up internet or are the files to big?

u02ai

setup the harmony lats night using dial up internet- not recommended. took around 6 hrs to update and set the remote! connection speed was a piddly 32kbp. anways what a great product aside from the very long downloads times managed to setup controls for my sharp 52xd1e, sony 5200es and sky HD with ease. going to muck around a bit more when I get back from work tonight- if I can stay awake after staying up to 0300hrs this am!:rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

LG SP11RA Soundbar Review Coming Soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Campfire Audio launches new Satsuma and Honeydew earphones
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Amazon Prime Day 2021: 21st-22nd June
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Naim debuts Solstice turntable in special edition package
  • By Andy Bassett