• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

logitech G25 help

BeatoX

Standard Member
hey guys i have found a 2nd hand g25 for sale with no set revenue however the steering wheel is faulty but the shifter and the pedals work fine and i was wondering how easy it would be to fix the wheel apparently it fails to calibrate but the unit its self still powers up

Cheeso

Standard Member
Hi BeatoX,

Its difficult to say without getting more information, if its failing on the initial power on calibration then it may need to be returned to Logitech for a replacement (they come with a two year guarantee), if its in game then you could be lucky and it may just be a configuration issue.

If you get it cheap enough you could always buy a Fanatec wheel and use the pedals:devil:

You might get a better response if you got this moved to PC Gaming.

BeatoX

Standard Member
not sure how to move the post mate

but from what i have been told the wheel fails to calibrate from the start and has no force feed back the seller says it could be the motor but his isnt sure i dont want to buy this is if its going to be a complete pain to fix on the other hand i could be gettin a bargin

Cheeso

Standard Member
You would need a mod to move it but by the sounds of it one if not both of the motors have gone and the only option i can see for repair is to send it to Logitech as they don't sell spares.

BeatoX

Standard Member
thanks mate uv been a big help u think u could give me a ball park on the cost??

Cheeso

Standard Member
Sorry got no idea but try a search on their forum and see what it brings up.

here

LV426

Administrator
Staff member
I have moved it as suggested.....

CraigofScotland

Distinguished Member
uuugh internal electrics in the wheel.

Are you picking it up second hand? Im not 100% sure but iirc only the origanal buyer can claim under warrenty.

BeatoX

Standard Member
as far as i know its just went out of warranty but not to worry i havent actually bought the wheel yet i wanted to know how easy it was to fix before i went ahead and bought it theres no point in buying it if its going to be a nightmare to fix

would i be able to take it to a console repair shop to fix it or is logitech the only people who can do it for you??

GMC79

Distinguished Member
Bit of a gamble if broken, personally i wouldn't bother may end up costing more ,hold out for a good 2nd hand one.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom