• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Logitech Cordless MX™ 5500 Revolution Keyboard & Mouse

dgti

Does anyone have one of these? I am looking for a good cordless setup, I did have a older Logitech one but didn't like it much. Not sure if I should try something else this time.

daveh182

Standard Member
I just got my one over the weekend now it being the first one I owned I can't compare with anything else but so far I found it to be really responsive running over Bluetooth 2.0 the keyboard its self is ok and the LCD should of been backlit but overall the customizable f keys are a good edition.

The thing that sets the MX5500 apart has to be the laser mouse that thing is so precise and works so good.

I wouldn't recommend the keyboard and mouse for gaming as due to the lag in Bluetooth you would find it a terror to use but if your like me and use it for editing and home theatre setup its perfect use.

an ideal situation would be having the Logitech Di Novo keyboard with the MX revolution mouse

Mr Andy

I've seen a number of Italian sets come up, but wasn't sure if it was only the box or if keys might be marked differently (like US keyboards have " where we have @)

EndlessWaves

Distinguished Member
I've seen a number of Italian sets come up, but wasn't sure if it was only the box or if keys might be marked differently (like US keyboards have " where we have @)

Most European countries have identical keyboard layouts to ours so unlike the US one they'll behave perfectly normally when set to the UK layout, although of course the markings are different (which I guess isn't a concern if you're spending this much on a keyboard).

Mr Andy

It would bug me a little having keys marked differently more so as I'd be spending a lot. It would cause issues for other people that borrow my machine though

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom