Logitech 885 and XBOX

qwakuk

I need some advice and think i have read the answer on here in the past but i cannot locate it now.

Firstly this is an original XBOX not a 360. Have had it working with the 885 without any problems, but have now bought a XIR kit which lets you turn it on and off with the remote.

With the original remote you have to hold down the display button for a few seconds for it to come on and to turn it off you have to press 0 3 times in succession.

All manner of fiddling within the software has not worked. Even trying it from the devices menu does not work.

Anybody know the solution or have any pointers.:lease:

qwakuk

Resurrecting this today.

I actually had this working AND updated my remote for a different issue and it has wiped my settings for the power on / off (cannot recall how i had set it up).

Have emailed Logitech support asking if they can put back my old settings - is this even possible as we are unable to keep a backup of our settings.:lease:

logiciel

If the power settings weren't involved they shouldn't have been affected.
Logitech support certainly need to know about it, and to put it right for you one way or another.

qwakuk

I have had the automated response, need to wait for the tech to reply.

I can only think i taught commands from the original remote, even though they are standard commands, ie display to turn on and 0,0,0 to turn it off.

Unsure how / why they got wiped, never changed the devices or changed the activity.:thumbsdow

logiciel

OK, then make sure you get a sensible response from support - they need to fix it for you.

The latest video from AVForums

65-inch LG C1 Review coming soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom