Logitech 5500 satellite speaker help

zubymaster

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I bought one of these about 3 years ago. Had no problems with it until a couple of days ago when i tried to unscrew the base on one of the speakers, something fell into the speaker and its ratteling inside and cant get it out. and now i cant screw the base back on, i think its somekind of interal screw thread. What i have from the speaker now, is the base, the screw and 2 metal washers. Is there anyway to open the speaker and retreve what fell inside?

Thanks for any help and apoligises if something similar has been asked before

Last edited:
Hey all,

I bought one of these about 3 years ago. Had no problems with it until a couple of days ago when i tried to unscrew the base on one of the speakers, something fell into the speaker and its ratteling inside and cant get it out. and now i cant screw the base back on, i think its somekind of interal screw thread. What i have from the speaker now, is the base, the screw and 2 metal washers. Is there anyway to open the speaker and retreve what fell inside?

Thanks for any help and apoligises if something similar has been asked before

If you take out the rubber plugs in the four corners on the front of the speaker, there are screws underneath. If you unscrew these the speaker will open up and you can have a look (you might have to pry it open after you unscrew it i cant remember) and sort it out.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom