• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

logitech 1100

logiciel

If you get a IR dongle any universal remote will control it.

riddettski

Im another of the lucky peeps that have had their 1000 replaced by the 1100.

My volume used to stick and go full blast - with MA speakers and a yammy amp, you can imagine the effect on my 1 year old..

being cheeky now, but thinking of whacking the 1000 on ebay.. i have box etc software, could it be set up for someone else? is it worth anything as spares? havin a hard month!

monksy74

Im another of the lucky peeps that have had their 1000 replaced by the 1100.

My volume used to stick and go full blast - with MA speakers and a yammy amp, you can imagine the effect on my 1 year old..

being cheeky now, but thinking of whacking the 1000 on ebay.. i have box etc software, could it be set up for someone else? is it worth anything as spares? havin a hard month!

If Logitech have replaced a faulty remote they will have blocked the faulty remote from any further updates via the Harmony software so it would be useless for anyone else, unless they have the exact same setup as you.

Bin it

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom