1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

logik lcx27wn2 lcd for sale in currys electrical....

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by majorvonhapen, Aug 6, 2004.

Tags:
  1. majorvonhapen

majorvonhapen

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi all..........
    any feedback or 'urban legend' about this model lcd. i cannot find any info on the web, home page for logik etc.
    many thanks.

2. Maxi

Maxi
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
  3. fozzy73

fozzy73

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    :hiya:
    well for time being its not a myth or urban legend but fact here for u. logik is a currys own brand and most of them have an audio issue they are a good set if using a htk for audio but if u use the speakers on the unit then expect problems that arent always tehre from the start. currys are looking inot the matter but the iminant mod has been a long while coming.
    good luck :thumbsup:

4. scrapbook

scrapbook

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +550
    whats the issue with the sound on these tv's then? just not so hot or something physcially wrong?

5. andrew markwort

andrew markwort

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +159
    Well we've had the Logik since early summer, with the TV sound being used for several hours every day without so far any problems.

The sound quality isn't the best I've heard but it's far from offensive. Basically, it sounds like a bog standard Nicam stereo TV - perfectly okay at a normal listening volume, and rather bass light (but if you are one of those trolls who really must have deep bass with everything there's an output for a subwoofer). Personally I find the sound just fine for watching the news, etc, and for late night listening when I don't want to disturb the kids after they've gone to bed. Of course for 'serious' listening I'd use my home theatre system, so the issue of what the speakers are like for home theatre is pretty academic.

I too would be interested to hear what's wrong with the speakers Fozzy. I've got to say that in my experience of TV sets, supposed top end makes that critics have drooled over have the same life expectancy as the cheap and cheerful. If this a 'it's budget so something's bound to be wrong with it' argument, or is there substance to your criticism?