FinTGM09

Novice Member
This TV is a 10 year old LOGIK 21.6 HD Ready 1080p Digital LCD TV with Integrated DVD Player.

The model number of this TV is L22DVDW10U.

6E7050CF-8CDC-46C2-8140-DDECE8E88E69.jpeg

Shortly after Auto-Tuning the television, I was greeted with a message stating that I had to select the SERVICES SETUP menu to add new services.

DE69B3E7-58F3-4576-957D-25781D3D22DB.jpeg

So I looked all over the remote, checked through the menus and I couldn’t find an option or button stating SERVICES SETUP. I then tried turning the TV off and on multiple times, tried retuning, tried pushing all the relatable buttons and options and even swapped antenna ports, but no luck. I eventually searched the Internet for some answers and found some with a similar Services Setup issue but not related to the LOGIK brand. I decided to look through the answers anyway. I noticed that some of the answers required the to push a combination of buttons on the tv and the remote. I tried those techniques but still no luck. I also found answers saying that a code must be inputted on the TV using the remote, but I am unsure how to do this. I have tried every trick in the book.

I would greatly appreciate if anyone can help with this issue. Many thanks!

Fred Smith

Deleted

Last edited:

JayCee

Distinguished Member
The “No Services” message has absolutely nothing to do with the TV service menu.
It simply means you do have a Freeview signal.
There is no need for any code to be input as long as you have the correct Remote control for the TV and have a good known working aerial.
“Services Setup” relates to DVB (Freeview here in the UK), you will never see that message on an analogue-only TV.
EDIT.
A Google search shows IT DOES have a DVB Freeview tuner.
Using the source button on the remote select “DTV” rather than “TV” then go through the tuning procedure.
You must select the “First Time Installation” option.

Last edited:

Fred Smith

That was the one I also found but is shows two models numbers:

L22DVDW10

L22DVDB20

And the 'U' is missing:

L22DVDW10U

Rodders53

Distinguished Member
Manauls.lib has the manual and it ought to scan both DVB-T and analogue during a first time install.

Check the aerial and connection and repeat? I'm suspecting lack of signal?
L22DVDW10

L22DVDB20

And the 'U' is missing:

L22DVDW10U
Manual clearly covers both the Black 20 and While 10 models. Front page and specs page!

U suffix is likely a makers UK indicator (but Freeview and the digital tick are equally UK only on the manual front page).
I'd not worry about the missing suffix.

Fred Smith

Specification​

1360 pixels (horizontal) x 768 pixels (vertical), yet rear label states: 1080P

PAL I/BG/DK, SECAM L/BG/DK, no mention of DVB-T

JayCee

Distinguished Member
Maybe the OP can confirm if it has Freeview?
As suggested, press the “Source” button on the remote…if it just has TV it's analogue only, if you see “DTV” it has Freeview.

Rodders53

Distinguished Member
no mention of DVB-T
Front page has Freeview logo, Digital Tick logo...

Page 26
Search.Program
Select to search automatically for analogue and
digital TV programmes.
Page 7 (and 11 with a pic of remote and the Source button)
SOURCE: Select among the different input signal sources:
DTV / TV / DVD / AV / S-VIDEO / SCART / YPBPR / HDMI / PC
Page 29 on
Customising.the.TV.Settings.(DTV.Mode)

Now will you believe it has a digital DVB-T tuner?

I now really strongly suspect the OP has either a non-working aerial or not connected one at all.

Rodders53

Distinguished Member
Don't think we’ll ever find out.
Another passer by by the looks of it.
Last seen on Sunday, so has had opportunity to read all the replies (to post #9).

Perhaps too embarrassed to tell us what was wrong or if they're still stuck?

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: We review Dune and ask which is the best decade for horror movies?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom