• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Logic Studio 8

Hey all,

I would like to start making tunes etc and so have just bought Logic studio 8.

Are there any Logic users on here? If so could you let me know of any good resources for a first timer / new starter such as myself ?

any tips / hints or website links that could help me?

thks

Dave

fresh27

Standard Member
I know my way around Logic. Need any help just shout

gasman1

Novice Member
The apple training books are good, gives you a good overview of how to navigate the program.
What hardware are you using to play?

anorax25

Established Member
Hey all,

........ or website links that could help me?

thks

Dave

Dave,

I use Miro as a "feed" for web-based tutorials as it appears to be a very comprehensive cross-section of tutorials and other HD content. Just typed in "Logic Studio" and there must have been 20 or 30 on there at least.

Just type "Miro" into Google and it will take you to their page where you can download their player. The interface is similar to iTunes/Vuze and includes RSS feeds etc.

I've used it extensively for Final Cut Pro and it's proved to be invaluable, particularly as much of the content is in HD so on-screen demos are clear.

Good Luck.

Col.

Rafe, I really thought I had it under control mate ----- for about a week! :rolleyes: Now i'm looking at sodding macbook's / macbook air's!! :rolleyes::rolleyes: dont really need a laptop at all.. but they always come in handy.... right??? :confused:

Fresh27, thanks mate, I may just do that :thumbsup:

Col, thank you mate, I will check that out now. Sounds great!

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom