guysie1

Established Member
Reaction score
I am having problems loggint into sites i am a member of, once i log in and click on my account tab it prompts me for my password again, but i know it is my password.
They state that it could be a security issue with my pc i have restored my security level to default (medium) i do the normal things once i have finished my session delete cookies any ideas would be much appreciated thanks.
Update unable to also log into one of the big supermarket websites to shop just keeps taking me back to the log in screen.

What operating system ans what browser?

What operating system ans what browser?

op is windows xp IE6 and ip aol9 no its not caps lock checked that although i manage to sin on here i do get this message

warning invalid argument supplied for each () in/includes/ functions log in. php (184) () code on line 102.

Would this log in problem be cured if i were to download either firefox or IE7
thanks for your help its much appreciated

It sounds like the PHP login script is broken. I suggest you contact the site admin via email to report it, although he/she should know already.

It sounds like the PHP login script is broken. I suggest you contact the site admin via email to report it, although he/she should know already.

That was on here the script problem was shown at top, would you know regarding my other question would downloading Firefox or IE7 be the way to cure the log in problems.

Thanks

ah, i sometimes get that script problem on here but i am still able to log in. you must be logged in ok now though?

ah, i sometimes get that script problem on here but i am still able to log in. you must be logged in ok now though?

logged in here with no problems just have a few log in problems with a few sites as previously mentioned, do you think if i were to download IE7 or Firefox this will cure the problem.

If not how about a complete reboot from the recovery disc?

Good, much better browser imo. Check out the tabbed browsing ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom