• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Loftbox Problems

P

piers-uk

I have searched honest... Someone will no doubt find a post that answers the question but I can't!

Anyhow I have my Labgear loftbox all sorted, Terrestrial TV 1,2,3&4 are fine. With one Skybox+ (Channel 68) all channels are fine and clear. Quality is OK for sending to the tellies around the house.

Trouble is when I connect a second Sky+ box on Channel 45 I get ghosting at 68???

I have used the Taboo calculator to find a channel which should work but it doesn't!

Where am I going wrong?

I want to modulate a channel and add a third sky box, is that not going to be possible? Taboo says it is.

I am getting my TV from Rowridge (BBC SOUTH) :

BBC1 - 31
BBC2 - 24
ITV - 27
Ch4 - 21

Cheers

Piers

brendank

Established Member
i know with global loftbox only one sky box will be distributed

you may need to look at the smc4 rf amp to distribute multiple sky boxes(ill search for a link)

have same problem also using global loftbox

P

piers-uk

Thanks for that. The only thing I don't like is the idea that each room will have to have an allocated remote control.

The problem is one of the sat boxes is not sky and therefore not able to be connected via RF2.

I guess I could use the SPC4 and then a IR extender like the PowerMid?

Piers

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom