Loft cinema wall decoration?!?!?!?!?

stevebez

Novice Member
I am doing my head in on how to decorate the cinema walls... must be a year now that the project has just stopped, as I cannot decide on what / how to decorate it.

I've gone from wallpaper, to carpet, to acoustic panels, to leather wall tiles.... and still I am a bit lost. There is a company called the quilted wall which make an interesting decoration effect... also add some depth to the walls... acoustically better than wallpaper etc but overall not as good as dedicated panels.

I'll pop up some pictures of the room as it i now, and maybe you guys can give me some advice. To date I've add some mass to the walls by bonding some floor underlay and then some 15mm mdf to the walls (the cinema room is in the loft of the house.) I've also had some floor treatment done for sound insulation.

There are also 3 dormer windows to the room which add another aspect as well as there being partially tapered walls (following the roof line), from approx 1.5m up the wall.

Room is a decnt size at around 6.5m x 7m, although only 2.1m high.

Ive seen some solutions but none have hit the spot.

inzaman

Have a look in the members cinema gallery section for some ideas/inspiration. Also have a think about what it is you are trying to achieve? i.e. increased contrast if using a pj, improved sound, non bat cave, or bat cave, cinema look etc.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom