1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loewe

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by goldfish14, Feb 16, 2004.

1. goldfish14

goldfish14

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've been trying to get a loewe for 4/5 weeks lost count. Recently contacted the Loewe distributor for the UK who's name I wont mention. I sent an email to them and had a reply asking to phone directly, first impressions thought great at last i'm getting somewhere. Contacted the company representative only to be told that the was a batch of Loewe coming in from Germany in the first quarter but he didnt know what the batch was exactly and to what dealers they are going to do. I explained my concerns & the fact that Loewe are advertised just about every where and that no one can give me an E.T.A on there products arriving in the Country. My other concern is if I ever do get a Television of this make and happen to have a fault, how long would I wait for a replacement Television or part ?

Any one had similar problems/concerns with Loewe.

2. online

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I bought a Loewe Xelos recently from TV and Video Direct and had no problems at all. It took a couple of weeks as the stand I wanted had to be ordered from Germany, but I was told about the delay up front and everything arrived on the promised date.

3. goldfish14

goldfish14

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    When did you purchase your Television ? I have tried them but they said they wouldnt know when they are getting any next.

4. bonzobanana

bonzobanana

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +216
    Are these supply problems related to Loewe pulling out of CRT tv manufacturing? Just wondered if they are full on making LCD sets now.

5. corh5

corh5

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Hi

What type of loewe are you trying to buy.. Me looking into getting an Aventos in a couple of weeks once i get paid.... Me having similar problems in that cant find anywhere on the high street that stock them anymore, yet to try online........

6. online

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The Xelos arrived about 2 weeks ago.

7. goldfish14

goldfish14

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Tried John Lewis. They dont do Xelos. Tried the list of dealers I was given by Linn (loewe) distributors still no luck. Tried online outlets. Empire direct, Electrical discount UK, Deal time. No Joy.

Was even thinking about buying online direct from Germany. I've sent Loewe a mail asking for a dealer in Germany who can supply.

If no luck im looking at a Tosh.

8. PCB

PCB

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  9. goldfish14

goldfish14

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Online,

What Xelos was it the 28inch or the 32inch. 28inch in silver are more readly available for some reason.

10. online

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    It's a 28 inch in black.

11. goldfish14

goldfish14

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Rang Dealer today for my weekly update. Seems I just might get a 32inch Xelos next week... Here's hopin. Watch this space.

12. goldfish14

goldfish14

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Got the Television. Amazing... Thanks everyone for your input.