Loewe Xelos SL 32 HD

Ian Routledge

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I am sorry to admit that am a bit of a technophobe and would like some advice on the following Tv that my brother has given to me.

The Tv is a Loewe Xelos SL. The operating instructions show Xelos SL 32 HD.

My first question is : Is it HD ready as I am looking at upgrading to sky+HD.

My second question is:The Signal box does not have any HDMI sockets, but does have DVI input, would I use this to connect to the HD box?:lease: Help me with advice if possible, it would be much appreciated.

Ian.

Did you ever get an answer to this problem as I have a similar issue and am trying to resolve it?

Hi all,
I am sorry to admit that am a bit of a technophobe and would like some advice on the following Tv that my brother has given to me.

The Tv is a Loewe Xelos SL. The operating instructions show Xelos SL 32 HD.

My first question is : Is it HD ready as I am looking at upgrading to sky+HD.

My second question is:The Signal box does not have any HDMI sockets, but does have DVI input, would I use this to connect to the HD box?:lease: Help me with advice if possible, it would be much appreciated.

Ian.
you can upgrade to sky+hd although you will need to get a dvi to hdmi connection kit what you will end up having to do is to connect the dvi cable into your tv the other end of it will be the hdmi cable which goes in to your sky hd box and then you should be good to go. some come with the dvi and hdmi cable which you have to attach to the end of the dvi adapter and some come with the dvi on one end and hdmi on the other end. you should be able to get one from argos or maplins or any other av outlet hope this helps.:smashin:

Last edited:
Somewhere in the manual it will say what kinds of signal it takes. Make sure that it says 1080i at 50Hz. If it does, then you can get Sky HD, you just need to buy a DVI to HDMI cable.

If it doesn't accept this kind of signal, incidentally, it isn't HD Ready.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom