1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loewe Vitros switching

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by Iancity, Mar 14, 2002.

1. Iancity

Iancity

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    My friend has purchased one of these and has found that whenever she changes channels, in analogue or digital, from any channel to any channel, the picture mode changes and she always has to reset it. There does not appear to be any logic in what it changes to, mostly to 'zoom' mode but sometimes to others. The 'engineers' who set it up said it was built like that because they had contacted Loewe about ther same problem.
    Now to my limited knowledge this seems nonesense but not having seen the TV myself I do not know.

Any thoughts out there or advice on this one . . . .

2. dsb

dsb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    turn off auto movie detection (AMD) if it's like the aconda.
    having said that mine behaves with it turned on-certainly responds a whole lot quicker than my last sony FQ.

3. k thompson

k thompson

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have the same on my tosh 32do9b dont know why ? i watch cable on superlive but after a few channel flicks ,down it goes 4:3 or 14:9
    Never on dvd but randomly on tv ???

4. js

js

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    My new Xelos does this, even with AMD turned off.
    Its annoying but I can live with it, seeing as the picture is absolutely stunning especially now I have just had Sky dig installed :D
    I'm extremely pleased with the Xelos, a magnificent TV, so much better than the Panny PL1 I had briefly.