1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loewe Vitros 6370ZW (28")

Discussion in 'TVs' started by stevod, May 7, 2002.

1. stevod

stevod
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, Has anyone got any knowledge of these sets. I am contemplating these to a Xelos 5270 (new chassis) and wanted to know if anyone has these in 28" size and worth the extra cash ?

Cheers

2. simbloke

simbloke

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    As far as I know these the Xelos and the Vitros are the same inside, that is when they are both recent models with the 2500 chassis. It's just the styling and speakers that are different.

3. Lowrider

Lowrider

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The Vitros also has a flat screen, the Xelos not...

4. simbloke

simbloke

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hmm yeh, I knew there'd be something I'd forget ;-)

5. stevod

stevod
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Cheers for the replies. I also got some feedback from Linn. It appears that although the Xelos 5270 and Vitros 6370 have aa newer chassis similar to the Xelos @Media, they don't have Full 100Hz Digital with the Digital Line Control and Interpolation, etc. that the @Media has.
    The reason I'm looking at these is I require a widescreen unit which will fit in a 750mm width cabinet. As well as these I'm looking at the Philips 28PW9617C but not sure from reading various posts whether this will arrive with a philipps or Panny tube