1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loewe Vitros 32"

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by lowrider, Jun 30, 2004.

1. lowrider

lowrider
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    The RGB/SCART adapter arrived from Australia, so I finally conected the Arcam FMJ DV27 to the TV, with a LAT International VI-6 Mark II component cable, instead of the Chord SCART RGB, didnt bother with "serious" comparisons, but it looks at least as good, and it costs half the price, the only drawback is the TV wont detect automatically the format, so I have to change manually...

Is there any way to make the TV automatically select PAN for CableTV and 16:9 for DVDs, maybe in the service menu... :confused:

2. Digiman

Digiman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    I hope it is in the menu but.....I found the best solution was to use my universal remote to issue a macro to change aspect ratio. Not perfect but it looks impressive.

3. lowrider

lowrider
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    That is a good solution, but I dont have an universal remote, and not thinking on buying one either... :rolleyes:

4. Digiman

Digiman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    You are right. Get some good equipment first and see if there is anything left over. :) I would recommend the MX-700.