1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loewe VGA module

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by Scirocco, Nov 17, 2004.

1. Scirocco

Scirocco

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have a Loewe Aventos with a VGA module installed. After playing around with Powerstrip a bit I have got the TV to sync perfectly with 640x480p@60 Hz, 840x480p@60 Hz, 720x576p@50 Hz and 1024x576@50 Hz. Great support for PAL and NTSC then, but the low refresh rates mean some very noticeable flicker. I have also tried some interlaced resolution and managed to get the TV to sync perfectly at PAL resolution at 50 Hz. It then seams like the TV upconvert the signal to 100 Hz, but because the DMI controller is deactivated over VGA some flicker still appears. And also, no progressive scan of course..

After playing a lot with Powerstrip I eventually got the TV to sync at 720x576p@70 Hz, but didn't manage to get a steady picture. Does anyone know of any refresh rates higher than 60 Hz that the TV support (at progressive scan)? Would be grateful for any replay regarding this topic.

2. vascovaz

vascovaz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0