1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loewe versus ....

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by rhawk, May 26, 2005.

1. rhawk

rhawk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Has anyone ever compared other large size DLP sets against the Loewe 55" DLP set when making their choice. I am looking for a DLP set around 46"-50" and really liked the Loewe set but it is just too big for my cinema room. Thanks.

2. Son of Shaft

Son of Shaft
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    My parents bought a Loewe about a month ago. The only other dlp rptv we've seen was the 50"Sagem. The HDTV image was slightly better on the Loewe. Haven't compared the TV quality. Wanted to demo a Samsung and Optoma but couldn't find a Samsung dealer who had one for demo and for the Optoma we had to go to Brussels.
    The Loewe is a very beautiful set but the glass front reflects a lot in bright rooms.
    Of the two we could see irl we went for the Loewe since it had hdcp and was €500,- cheaper (€2499,- compared to €2999,-).

3. rhawk

rhawk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the reply :thumbsup: . Thats a very good price for the Loewe. I think I'll try and get a demo of the Samsung and the Toshiba then make my mind up between the three, even though I'll have to do some room alterations if I plump for the Loewe.

4. Razor

Razor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12,498
    Rd65 :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: