1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loewe Spheros 37 is Brilliant

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by spinaltap, Oct 9, 2004.

1. spinaltap

spinaltap

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +340
    After reading all the excellent reviews of the Loewe Spheros 37, I finally managed to track one down at John Lewis in Solihull.

It was worth the wait. The picture is simply stunning, and far superior to anything I've seen on Plasma - although I've only critically watched DVD footage as John Lewis only have an analogue cable TV feed to their basement premises.

Do yourself a very big favour and audition this product. :thumbsup:

2. VT 4 CCTV

VT 4 CCTV

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can I ask how much you got the Loewe for , from JL ?

Many thanks
    John

3. alscds

alscds

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    £5495 jl currently are only stocking the non hard drive model but can get the one with the hard drive for you though there is some slight change to the hard drive tuner its a little bit slimmer about the same size as the sharp and there using the sharp cables on it also and if i can remember rightly im sure they have taken one of the scarts off aswell for the money id go for the sharp 37" ga3 at £4495

4. spinaltap

spinaltap

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +340
    John Lewis have the Loewe Spheros on display in Solihull at £5,495, and doesn't indicate that the hard drive is included; but on checking the store's inventory the salesman confirmed that it DID have the hard drive included at the advertised price.