1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loewe Spheros 32 HD IR Remote commands ?

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by dambox, Jan 2, 2005.

1. dambox

dambox

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

I want to programme my remote controller. Does anyone have the IR commands from the LCD Spheros 32 HD they can post?

Regards

David

2. ianh64

ianh64

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +63
    Have you tried to remote control section or the remote central web site. Its standard Loewe TV codes but these do differ between US and European countries.

3. dambox

dambox

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

Having spent some time on this today, what I specifically need to do is use a single discrete IR code to select the AV input - rather than press AV button and use the direction button to select - is this possible ? (no joy in the remote control section)

4. ianh64

ianh64

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +63
    This has certainly been discussed in www.remotecentral.com - search the forums since the dawn of time. You need to watch out as some of the posints are for US models which are different to European ones.

-Ian

5. dambox

dambox

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have had a good long search and only came up with a single post that appeared relevent - I sent an email to the poster as no answer provided in thread. Will post back if any joy.