Loewe Sound Projector with and LG TV

Discussion in 'Soundbars, Soundplates & Soundbases' started by paradigmshift, Jan 31, 2018.

1. paradigmshift

paradigmshift
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello
    I have a Loewe Sound Projector with a Loewe sub woofer and Loewe Blu Ray player in a Loewe Rack with Loewe 40” Individual Compose Full HD 50hz.

Irecent bought this as it was very cheap. It looks great and sounds amazing. The TV although about 9 years old is better that my 5 year old Samsung.

My question is this. If I upgrade my TV to an LG will I be able to get the Sound Projector and Sub to work with it by using a digital audio to Hdmi cable to connect the sound bar to the new TV?

Thanks

2. Joe Fernand

Joe Fernand
    Distinguished Member AVForums Sponsor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,332
    ‘digital audio to HDMI cable’ - assuming such a beast exists it would be well worth avoiding as it is never going to work.

HDMI to Optical, Optical to HDMI and HDMI ARC to Optical Converters do exist - you add HDMI and Optical Cables to them.

Assuming your Sound system has an Optical Input the simple solution is to ensure the UHD TV you purchase has an Optical Digital Audio Output - many do.

Joe