For Sale Loewe R37 Masterpiece + Concertos/Certos Surround Package

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by rik81h, Mar 11, 2013.

1. rik81h

rik81h
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    The time has come to sell my beloved Loewe set up.

The masterpiece was Loewe's flagship model for a few years and anyone who knows the name knows the quality and innovation that goes into their tv's. To name but a couple of the features it has built in hdd for recording (up to 200 hours) and time slip, both satellite and terrestrial tuners, dolby digital module which is capable of switching and passing through digital audio via coax as well as assign said inputs to different video inputs, features a motorized rotating stand with memory say for off position and watching position the list goes on.

To complement this i also have the Concertos surround package which features 4 satellite speakers which in turn powers the tv's internal speakers as the centre channel along with a seperate sub module. This was designed in conjuntion with bose and the satellites are beautifully designed in a complete brushed aluminium casing.

On top of this i also have the Certos master unit and cd/dvd player which i believe was designed in conjunction with Linn. This i had wall mounted and it looks awesome, it displays channel info, radio info and basically everything can be controlled from that alone but possibly the coolest thing is the disc tray! The display sinks into the unit and moves along inside it to reveal the disc tray which also illuminates once open. This Certos unit bypasses the Concertos signal processing and brings a whole new level to the sound produced which is absolutely awesome from such a minimal footprint designed system, it also adds dts decoding on top of the ac3 capabilities.

The tv is finished in platinum colour as is the bass module, the satellites are brushed aluminium as i mentioned and the Certos master unit and player are finished in high gloss basalt which is beautiful.

The speakers i imported from germany a few years ago brand new for which i still have the box, they are in as new condition and come with 4 wall mounts as opposed to the standard 2. The tv i bought from tv & video direct under 3 years ago which had only limited demo time on it, i also have the box for this packed away but as to whether it would rebuild properly again is another matter, the condition of the tv is near perfect just a couple of small marks on the rotating pedestal which are barely noticeable. The Certos units aren't in bad condition but in the right light do show light swirl marks (i'm overly picky on this sort of thing) but certinaly nothing that catches the eye, of course the lcd display on it is perfect, no boxes for this. The sub module again has light scratches as you'd expect and a knock on the top rear right corner which is actually covered anyway once the master unit is sat on top of it but this in no way affects anything it's just the wood where it was damaged in transit, no box for the sub either.

I have a plethora of cables, manuals, documentation and remotes for the whole lot..... mmm the infamous Loewe screen cleaner and cloth, you name it i've got it.

The reason for the sale is i'm building a new surround system and the mrs wants a bigger tv. Everything is in perfect working order and knowing Loewe equipment it should last for many years more. It took me a long time to acquire all this and it has been meticulously well looked after.

Specs on request although specific if needed as that list would be very long.

£1500 ONO (There's currently the tv alone on ebay.de for £3000!)

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2013
  2. rik81h

rik81h
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    OP updated with actual pictures.

3. rik81h

rik81h