1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loewe Planus 4781 ZPH

Discussion in 'TVs' started by paul_cfc, Nov 2, 2002.

1. paul_cfc

paul_cfc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi ,

I`m thinking of buying one of these televisions. Could anyone who owns or has experience give me some feedback about them.

Also, who sells them? I found the only place is empiredirect.co.uk which sells them for £999. Not sure if that includes the stand. But i`d like to see it before ordering mailorder. comets,currys, dixons dont seem to sell them , which is probably a good sign ;-)

thanks

Paul

2. paul_cfc

paul_cfc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  3. Badger

Badger
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Some of the big department stores carry then (House of Fraser,Debenhams) - check www.loewe.de for a UK dealer List

Phil

4. huxleyr

huxleyr

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

I recently bought a 32" planus (4781P) off ebay with a 3month warranty (ex-demo) for £615 INCLUDING the cabinet. It was a bargain!! :D You can import these sets from ebay germany as they are multistandard.

However, not wanting to go along this dodgey european route...goto:

http://www.robertwhyteltd.co.uk

They have versions without the cab. for £799...bargain and far better then the equivalent high-street number! However, i would recommend the cab or a good sub to scare the guests!

Hope that helps...this tv is amazing!

Richard

5. gringottsdirect

gringottsdirect

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +29

Dodgy European route may be a preferred alternative, anyone interested should do a forum search reference buying Loewe from Robert Whyte.

Planus is a bargain at that price for sure.

6. huxleyr

huxleyr

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yep..a damn good bargain and only £40 delivery. Don't get me wrong..i don't work for them but otherwise check out www.ebay.de and search for loewe. There are many models there to be had...all you have to do is chnage the plug and you're away.

Theres a 32" Aconda going on ebay uk where i got hold of my Planus..its on for £800 at the mo but the reserve isn't met. Or, you can buy it to end the auction for £1250...seems pricy !

Good to hear what you decide to do!

Richard Huxley