1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loewe Panus and Aconda

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by ihcl03980, Feb 6, 2005.

1. ihcl03980

ihcl03980

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi there
    i went into house of fraser a couple of days ago and they are having a clearance of their TV's. i bought a loewe panus 32" new in the box for £299 inc 5 year guarantee. i understand that this model was deleted some time ago.
    is it still a good buy? also anyone know where i can purchase the rack for it.

i also bought a loewe acanda 9381 all silver for £699 new boxed 5 year guarantee. is this also a good price and anyone know where to purchase disscontinued glass rack? i know the tv was about £2000 3 years ago.

many thanks
    /bob

2. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    best bet is contact loewe direct to see if they have any stands, also bigger loewe dealers may some gathering dust in stock room, otherwise there is Ebay etc........

3. ihcl03980

ihcl03980

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks for your rapid response. i will try that.
    do you think the price i paid is okay?
    /bob

4. sparrow-07

sparrow-07

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    Those prices seem well cheap :eek:

Which branch of House of Fraser did you get them from? Do you know if they had any others?

5. ihcl03980

ihcl03980

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i bought them at oxford street branch in london. i already have an aconda i bought a couple of years ago for £2000. given that these where so cheap i thought i would buy them one for each of my bedrooms.
    however.......
    the delivery firm house of fraser use are messing me about with the dates, and today i went to john lewis and saw the loewe xelos 32 and fell in love with it.
    i am going to cancel the TV's from H/O/F and read up on here about the xelos and wait a few months for the price to come down a bit.

/bob