Loewe Owners

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by Mr_P, Jun 29, 2002.

1. Mr_P

Mr_P

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +720
    In particular Articos and 9581 owners.

Quick question:

I have just received the Articos brochure and according to the technical specs, the set has 3 connections only:

Euro - AV1 input/output (video,audio)/S-VHS, Hi8
    Euro - AV2 input/output as Euro AV1 plug RGB
    Front -AV3 input as Euro AV2 plus interlaced(non-progressive) component video.

Can someone verify this for the Articos model for me please.
    Also what connections does the 9581 set have?

I am surprised that the Loewe sets only have 2 scart connectors on the back. Most sets have 3. I was under the impression that the Loewe sets have 3 scarts on the back, 2 of them RGB and 1 front connection which included the component video. It looks like I could be wrong!

For my set up, I need 2 RGB scarts and 1 S-VHS scart on the back of the tv, for all of my equipment. The front panel I use for my camcorder from time to time.

Can anyone verify the connections they have on their Loewe sets.

Many thanks.

2. Buckster

Buckster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +370
    Don't know for that particular model - but it would seem odd to be lower spec'd than my 6381ZW Vitros: I'd be very surprised if a Front Connection on the TV had Component ?

3 Scarts at back

Same as you've listed in your message - AV3 is a Scart connection on the back though !

AVS - is the connection on the front (well on the side on my Vitros), and that is S-Video or Composite.

Mark.