1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loewe Nemos Service Menu

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by abit_late, Dec 7, 2004.

1. abit_late

abit_late
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Would anyone happen to know how to access the service menu of a Loewe Nemos 32?

I am trying to set the default aspect ratio to 16:9 instead of 4:3 and would also like to tinker with the geometry.

Our good friend google had nowt to say about this, or at least I couldn't find anything so any pointers would be most welcome :thumbsup:

:hiya:

2. GalacticaActual

GalacticaActual

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +199
    In the user menu setings some where, I cant quite rember where :confused: there is an option that says service menu, qualified technitions only! . On the right hand side of the tv there are three buttons, two change the channel one has a little info icon on it.
    Now here is the tricky part. select the service menu option in the user menu and then press this button on the side within one second of selecting it. this should bring up the service menu.
    If this does not work, and it has been a while since I have done it so I could be slightly wrong, do a search on the forums for Loewe nemos 32, there should be some info there that can help.

3. abit_late

abit_late
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks I got into the service mode and made a few tweaks but unfortunately there doesn't appear to be an option to change the default aspect ratio.

4. vascovaz

vascovaz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    You have to enter service manual and in the "option Bytes" go to Option 3 - 0 and set it to 1

If you want send me an email (loewespheros@yahoo.ie) and will send you the service manual.

Vasco